Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baby Taj to Jaipur

Thursday evening we saw what is called Baby Taj
and then went on to the Agra Fort (Red Fort)
. Both were pretty great. This morning (Friday) we headed to Jaipur with a stop at Fatenpur Sikri (outstanding palace ruins)
. We got to Jaipur and had a VERY risky walking tour. 26 people trying to cross two hectic streets with the help of two gentlemen stopping traffic for us - not to mention a lady with her baby trying to get money and several vendors with the merchandise. Jaipur is supposed to be a wealthy city - ummm OK, if you say so. Our hotel is great and I just had the best massage I've had in a long time. It was called the Bali. Well I'm off to eat my pommery chicken. The hotel is having wi-fi issues, so it appears my photographs did not upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment